WELCOME TO KWIK-FIL PHARMACY
We are passionate about taking care of you and look forward to you being a part of the Kwik-Fil family. As you may know, Kwik-Fil Pharmacy specializes in taking care of patients/customers with complex medical conditions. Our Pharmacists are specifically trained in specialty disease states and are always available to answer any questions you may have about your medication or therapy. Please feel free to call us to discuss your medication therapy and to answer your questions.
- Local and Ready! Our pharmacy staff is committed to you. While we primarily talk to you via telephone, and many of your medications are delivered to your home, our Kwik-Fil Pharmacy is a walk-in pharmacy and always open for you to come by and visit – either for an appointment for injection training (yes – we do that!) to answer questions, or to just say ‘ hello!’
- ‘Hassle-free’ insurance authorization and benefit verification: Our pharmacy staff includes trained reimbursement specialists focused on appropriate, error-free insurance verification and billing. We also assist in screening and enrolling you in available financial assistance programs. In addition, insurance authorization issues can come up at any time during your treatment. We always take a proactive role in working out coverage issues.
- Patient Management Program with refill reminder: Never run out of your medications and always be informed as you take them. Our patient management program is certainly focused on you and your medication (as you can imagine, we know medicines!). You will receive periodic calls from us to review your treatment regimen with you, discuss any questions you may have, and collaborate with your prescriber and staff when a change may be needed to your regimen. We may ask some general questions regarding your overall health in order to better assist you with your therapy management. These calls usually occur once a month, approximately 5-7 days before you are scheduled to run out of your medication, but can occur at other times based on your particular treatment regimen. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of running out of your medication, please call Kwik-Fil Pharmacy to schedule your refill.
- Free shipping of your medication: Your medication will always be shipped to you at the address of your choice, and free of charge. Also, since we are local to you, you always have the option of coming in to pick up your medication and meet your pharmacy team.
- Prescriptions may require a patient co-payment. Kwik-Fil Pharmacy offers a variety of payment options. For delivered prescriptions, payment must be made prior to shipment. If you haven’t already done so, please call the pharmacy to set up your preferred method of payment.
- Do you want to learn more about your condition? Kwik-Fil suggests MedlinePlus (www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus), the national Institutes of Health’s website for patients and their families, caregivers, and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, and available free to you in both English and Spanish languages, MedLinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus is produced by the National Library of Medicine.
- When should you hear from us next? A member of our pharmacy team will be in contact with you approximately 7 to 14 days after you receive your medication to review your treatment, address any concerns, and to help you manage any potential side effects.
Caught Melanoma and saved my life!
I've always had a great experience with Dr. Torok and her crew. Routine cancer screening caught Melanoma early. I had no idea it was there. I saw Dr. Killian for removal procedure and he extracted all of it at once, so i was able to avoid Chemotherapy and Radiation. Part dumb luck that I chose to go in when I did and part skilled assessment by Dr. Torok. I wouldn't be here years later if I hadn't made the decision to see her. I've seen others on her staff since then for routine follow up screenings and have always has a good experience. I highly recommend.
They do a great job
The best dermatology center EVER. The services are absolutely outstanding.
I have been a client of both the cosmetic dermatology, as well as the clinical dermatology sides of Trillium Creek for about 8 years. I have always received expert care and attention. Both doctors, Leonard and Helen Torok, have cared for me and they are very professional and receptive to my needs. I have, and will continue to recommend these doctors to anyone that needs excellent dermatological care.
Dr. Torok is an excellent dermatologist and we have always been happy with her expertise. We believe she is a very good diagnostician. The one irritating thing about TC is - as many reviews have pointed out - the long wait time. We have been seeing her for an annual visit for 8 years and we have never seen the doctor earlier than a half hour past our actual appointment time. Some years it has been an hour or more so bring a good book or be prepared to fiddle around on your smartphone for quite a while during your wait.
Very kind staff. Beautiful scenery and location. A must see for your dermatology needs!
I had the best experience I have had with any Doctor Here. The facility is a bit strange but the staff and doctor went above and beyond.
I was skeptical of choosing this place when I was reading reviews. My experience was awesome and everything was taken care of for me the same day!! If I have any other issues in the future I will definitely go back. Thank you
Nurse Practitioner Dana is amazing! I am so happy I went there! After two years of hiding spider angiomas on my face, less than 5 minutes they were gone! Also removed pre-cancer in a minute! She is such a sweet person and so knowledgeable about dermatology. I have also seen Dr. Helen Torok and she is awesome! Thank You to the friendly, welcoming office staff, hard working and such a joy Medical Assistants, and to Amazing NP Dana and Dr. Helen!
Nothing but mad respect for Dr. Torok and Francine Johns..they cleared up 7 years worth of problems on my first visit.. Recommend them to anybody.
Every time I go here I have such a fantastic experience. My parents love Doctor Torak but I love Susanne (I hope I am spelling these names right!) I saw Susanne for a problem well over a year and a half ago and happened to get her again for an appointment for a random other issue. She not only remembered me and followed up on the other past issues but she actually just took the time to have a conversation with me about how everything else is going. AND since I was there anyway and was enjoying myself, I casually asked her about this bump I noticed and sure enough it was something that needed to be removed (it was similar to the original issue I had years ago). She put me right on the table and we figured it out no problem. My favorite part about Susanne is her bedside manner. I like to rip things off like a bandaid before I get anxious, and the more time that goes by the more anxious and nervous I'll get- especially if someone might be removing something off your body! She is informative but gets in and out quick like a bandaid and I love it. She really gets it, I hope I can work with her next time I go!! The front desk staff is always quite pleasant as well. I'm very grateful they fit me in today because I had someone of a high urgency situation before a flight this am and they made time, it was awesome. Thanks for everything you do!!!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||7:30am - 5:00pm|